For your convenience we accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard, Care credit. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance of your appointment. We offer patient financing through Care Credit, Patients can apply on line at www.carecredit.com
- Payment is due when services are rendered.
- 18% APR interest will be charges to all accounts with balances 60 days past due.
- Patient is responsible for all deductibles and fees not covered by insurance. If your dental insurance does not pay for any reason with in 30 days of treatment, the full fee will be billed to the you.
- Your account will be charges a $35.00/hour fee for all missed appointments if 24 hour notice is not given.
- Anticipated balances of $200.00 or more are expected to be paid upon arrival at the office BEFORE services are rendered.
- A 20% discount is available on anticipated balances over $500.00, only for patients WITHOUT dental insurance and paying by cash or check (does not apply for credit card payments). The balance must be paid in advance of treatment to receive the discount.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Mt. Sterling Office Phone Number 859-497-2141. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.